Drug & Alcohol Intervention Services
Drug & Alcohol Intervention
It is painful for family and friends of addicted loved ones to watch and experience the downward spiral of their lives.
Many people struggling with addiction are in denial about the impact of their drug or alcohol abuse on their lives and the lives of their loved ones. They believe that they do not need help, or do not know how to get the help they need to overcome their addiction. Interventions can be used to help people fighting addiction realize the harm they are doing to themselves and their loved ones and provide them with a pathway to sobriety.
Types of Interventions
- Drug Interventions
- Alcohol Interventions
- Mental Health Interventions
- Executive Interventions
- Adolescent Interventions
Who Needs an Intervention?
- Is your loved one refusing to get help?
- Has your loved one been admitted into two or more treatment centers?
- Is your loved one using drugs or alcohol at work?
- Has your loved one overdosed on fentanyl or heroin?
Are you ready
for a better life?
We want to assure you that your communication with us is always private and confidential. We will not share your information.